Nearly 300 St Clare’s staff and students participate in the St Clare’s Model United Nations conference hosted at the Oxford Town Hall. All IB students assemble to participate in committees dedicated to debating some of our world’s greatest social, economic and political crises. Some commendable results were achieved in our most recent MUN, in the form of resolutions being passed and students getting passionately involved in arguing the viewpoint of their chosen countries.
This year the topics discussed among the committees were:
- Politics Committee – The situation in Libya
- EcoSoc Committee – The global war on drugs
- Health Committee – Stem cell research
- Human Rights Committee – LGBTQ rights
- History Committee – The second Gulf War
- Economics Committee – Economic migration
Find out where we ranked in the Times Newspaper’s Top 30 Schools, following our excellent results in the International Baccalaureate.
An IB student writes about what it’s like to live and study at St Clare’s. Abbygail from China discusses every-day life at our college and why she loves it.
We are once again overjoyed with our IB results!