Our English plus Academic Subjects course, exclusively for adult students, is a stimulating alternative to the traditional English language courses offered in a standard English Language School. It consists of two elements:
taught at university level
This programme is recommended for:
- an advanced language student looking for an additional challenge
- a gap year student waiting to go to university
- a pre-masters student preparing for further study at university
Whatever your motivation, our experienced language teachers and academic subject specialists work closely together to create a flexible and challenging programme.
Students wishing to enrol on the English plus Academic Subjects course must:
- be 17 years of age or over
- have a knowledge of English at or above the following:
- IELTS score 5.5 or equivalent
- (Equivalent = B2 Common European Framework)
Students interested in enrolling for a full academic year, and have IELTS 5.5 or upper intermediate, may take the English plus Academic Subjects programme in autumn semester with the option of joining Liberal Arts programme in the spring semester.