Careers and higher education support
- Our careers programme encourages you to engage with your career development journey through education, personal research and guidance
- Our innovative study approach embeds careers support into the learning experience
- We offer careers expertise from two CDI (Careers Development Institute) accredited careers and higher education advisers
- Our team are experienced in supporting students to successfully navigate the higher education applications processes across the globe and provide expertise on a range of career development options including gap year planning, apprenticeships and internships
- We host specialist careers events like the Pre-IB work-related learning day, IB Career Launch Day, Student World University Fair, the St Clare’s Higher Education Fair and the Seminar Series which helps you explore the range of opportunities available to you
- We offer higher education and careers guidance from when you arrive until 3 years after you graduate, including continuous advice and updates on our Careers Blog
- Our international environment creates opportunities to develop extensive professional networks before you leave the College
- We are an exam centre for SAT and the Oxbridge admissions tests including BMAT.
Your career development journey
- Our careers team provides personalised support through one-to-one meetings and group sessions which help you explore future education and career options
- We focus on your personal development and support you to grow in confidence through experiential learning and self-reflection
- We encourage you to develop self-awareness, so you can make informed decisions about your future career path
- You will benefit from interactive learning approaches and invaluable resources like podcasts, online articles, MOOCS, and related websites
- Our specialist careers advice enables you to boost your professional skills including CV writing, presentation and interview skills so you are competitive and ready for the professional jobs market around the world.
If you have any questions about our careers and higher education provision or would like to arrange to talk to us about your university, apprenticeship options, professional job offerings or gap year schemes, please contact us.