Business in Oxford
• perfect for studying economics
• develop collaborate learning
Perfect for business or economics
This course will help you develop the core skills for an international career. The programme develops collaborative and cooperative learning and includes a visit to a business in Oxford and presentation by a guest speaker with first-hand experience of the world of business.
You will benefit from:
- developing a confident interview style
- conducting a business research project
- practising persuasive presentation skills
- debating the impact of current issues on the economy
Level: Intermediate +
Class size: 12 (maximum)
Lessons: 25 per week
(1 lesson = 55 minutes)
|Dates 2018||Number of weeks||Price|
|Sunday 22 July – Saturday 4 August
Contact the Department
What is included?
- residential accommodation in double or triple rooms
OR single room in homestay with a local host
- full board — three meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- teaching materials including a student folder
- certificate of attendance and academic report
- bed linen and towels
- one excursion per week including entrance fees
- full programme of social, cultural, and sporting activities in the afternoons and evenings
- travel and medical insurance
- please read our Terms and Conditions
Not included in the fees:
- airport transfers
- personal spending money. We advise £70 per week for personal expenses and extra excursions
- damage deposit of £30 (payable on arrival and refundable at the end of stay)
- express courier fees £25 (if required for visa documents)
- assisted airport check-in service on departure — a fee of £30 will be added to your invoice
- arrangements for meeting or checking in unaccompanied minors — a fee of £70 will be charged for this service
- occasional optional activities (disco, ice-skating, pizza-making, for example) which vary from £5 – £10.
Highlights of the Adult Summer Courses at the International College, including study visits, excursions and social activities.
As part of their Leadership Course, students listened to fascinating talks by STV CEO Rob Woodward and former editor of the Guardian newspaper Alan Rusbridger.
As just one of many trips and excursions offered to students studying on our Summer School we took a trip on a glorious sunny day to Windsor Castle, one of the many homes of Her Majesty The Queen. Windsor is only a 1 hour drive from Oxford. Have a look at some of the...