Examination results have been excellent again at St. Clare’s. The college has one of the largest groups of students in the UK taking the prestigious International Baccalaureate Diploma. In 2016, 115 students took the Diploma resulting in an average point score of 36.06 which means that our average student achieved better than three A* and a B at A level. The average worldwide point score for all schools and colleges is 30 points. 100% of our students passed; the pass rate worldwide is 80%.
Take a look at the detailed results.
For our students this means:
- An average points score of 36.06; this compares very favourably with the world average of 30
- A 100% pass rate; the world pass rate is 80%
- 65% students with 35 points or more (equivalent to A*AAA at A level)
- 24% of students gaining the elite category of 40+ points (top 5% in the world)
- 93% of students gaining 30 points or more which is the average score of IB students around the world and equivalent to A*AA at A level
Lucien - French - 43 points - Gap Year - teaching English in Nepal
I don’t know if it is the international environment, the quality of the teaching or the diversity of backgrounds found at St Clare’s that broadened my views of the world but it goes without saying that I have spent two unforgettable years of my life here. I have grown immensely and I am incredibly grateful for everything that has happened to me.