Summer in Oxford – an experience not to be missed! It’s no surprise that places on this English and Activities course are in high demand.
|English Language lessons: 18 lessons per week
- Mornings: (4 days per week) Integrated Language Skills
- Afternoons: (2 days per week) Project work classes
Level: from elementary to advanced
Length: 3 or 6 weeks
Class size: 15 maximum
9 excursions are included in the price
(full- and half-day during each 3-week course)
|note: 1 lesson = 55 minutes
- small, safe, secluded campus with grassy playing fields, tennis courts and woodland just minutes from centre of Oxford
- fully international environment (20+ nationalities each course)
- experienced, enthusiastic support team
- stimulating educational experience which brings improved grades at school
- plus an unforgettable programme of activities, sports and excursions.
This is a truly international experience which encourages young people to learn to live, play and study together.
I’m very pleased that you have decided to consider St Clare’s for your summer course. Whether you are aged 10-14, 15-17 or over 18 we have exactly the right range of courses to suit your needs. We have three separate campuses for our three age categories, so you are guaranteed to meet like-minded people and have fun socially. If you want to improve your spoken and written language skills, we cater for all levels of proficiency at all ages and you will be in a cohort in which more than 40 nationalities are represented, so English is most definitely the medium of social interaction as well as the focus of the classes. If you are already a confident English speaker, we also offer IB-related programmes which are designed to give you a head start if you are starting the IB Diploma soon. St Clare’s has immense expertise in this area as one of the longest-established IB providers in the world.
St Clare’s, Oxford is unique. We offer an exciting range of options in one of the world’s great centres of learning. Summer in Oxford is always special. I hope you decide to join the St Clare’s family.
Andy Rattue, Principal