St Clare’s for university, for career and for life…
We are proud of our global alumni network which spans over 60 years. We consider alumni an integral part of the St Clare’s family, and therefore provide a range benefits to support your personal, academic and professional life. These include:
Careers and Higher Education support
- Specialist careers and higher education support for up to 3 years after you graduate. We support with references, as well as expert careers support for gap years, internships and mentoring opportunities
- We usually offer personalised college tours twice a day, so you can see how things have changed. However, we are currently restricting visitors to the college due to precautions surrounding COVID-19. We are usually delighted to see former students but for the time being such visits are suspended.
- We arrange social activities hosted at St Clare’s, like reunion events. Please contact us to confirm availability.
Why join St Clare’s Connect?
We pleased to invite you to join St Clare’s Connect. Our online network makes it easier for you to stay in touch with classmates and find out about social activities like reunions. The full benefits include:
- Reconnect with friends and classmates
- Develop your professional networks
- Discover internship opportunities
- Sign-up for buddying or mentorship schemes
- Stay up-to-date with St Clare’s news