One Personal Tutorial a week
Stimulating topic-based learning
Two interactive live group lessons a day
English for academic study, career development or everyday use
Online English classes help you make the maximum progress from home
Key facts: English Online
|Level:||From Intermediate (CEF B1) to Advanced (CEF C1+)|
|Start dates:||Every Monday|
|Length:||1 week or more|
|Class size:||Maximum 12 students|
|Lessons:||10 live group lessons (9.1 hours) + one live 1-to-1 tutorial + social activities programme|
|Timetable:||Depending on language level lessons can be in the morning 09:00 to 11:00 or in the afternoon 13:00 to 15:00 (UK time)|
|Fees:||£140 per week|
|Sample timetable:||English Online sample timetable|
|Guest Speakers:||Summer online guest speaker line up|
|Activities:||Sample activities programme|
|Terms & Conditions|
Our online interactive English course focuses on language development and study skills
Key benefits include:
- Interactive online study: in small (maximum 10 students), international classes every day for 10 contact lessons per week.
- 1-to-1 Personal Tutorial: with your group teacher to focus on your own needs for 1 full session per week.
- Topic-based learning: there is different Weekly Themes that keep language learning current, relevant and interesting.
- Focus on language improvement and study skills: develop your everyday language skills and the skills you need for success in examinations, including exam strategies, practice tests, tips from the examiners etc.
- International contact: opportunity to chat and interact online to other students in other countries during and outside classes.
- Pre–course online English level test.
- End–of-course study certificate.
- End–of-course report for those students that are with us for 2+ weeks.
Join our English Online course to improve your language and study skills
Who is our English Online course for:
- students who plan to use English for academic study at university or career development or for everyday use (travel, international family and friends, personal interest)
- students who need a recognised, externally validated English language qualification for example IELTS or Cambridge exams (First, Advanced and Proficiency)
How do I join the online classroom?
Once you have made your booking and it has been accepted, you will receive an email with your login username and password to access the course.
What do I need?
Please fill in this form to submit an enquiry about our Online English course.