Personal Language Training
Professional development based on your needs
Maximise progress in shortest possible time
English language training when you need it
One-to-one private English lessons help you make the maximum progress in the shortest possible time
Key facts: Personal Language Training
|Level:||from elementary (CEF A0) to advanced (CEF C2)|
|Length:||1 week +|
|Class size:||maximum 12|
|Lessons:||1+ English lessons are taught Monday to Friday|
|Tuition fees:||from £570|
|Accommodation:||choose between college residence or homestay|
One-to-one study: an intensive personalised English language programme which focuses on your specific needs
Key benefits include:
- Personalised approach: enables us to create a unique English language programme so you can make quick progress
- Design your study experience: provides the flexibility to learn English or expand your language vocabulary for a range of professions
- Academic excellence: provides specialist English language teaching to boost your confidence and achieve your individual learning goals
- Open Learning Club: provides dedicated support to develop your interpersonal language skills
- Personal development: enables you to build professional skills including presentation and negotiation
- Careers expertise: supports and enriches your professional development experience
- An international experience with peers from over 20 countries: develops your existing networks and enhances cultural awareness
- Interactive and engaging teaching approach: takes learning beyond the classroom with personalised Study Visits and a varied weekly excursion programme
- Oxford: benefits your learning experience, as this inspirational academic city promotes learning
- Variety of progression options: improves your study choices so that you can fast-track your learning or take this course as part of our English Combination course.
One-to-one language training study options:
- – Boosts your language confidence so you can deliver effective presentations
- – Develops cross-cultural sensitivity and awareness to inform negotiation strategies
- – Produces articles for professional journals.
- – Recent trainees: a senior academic (the Netherlands), CEO media company (South Korea), legal adviser (Brazil)
- – Improves your academic report writing and note-taking skills
- – Builds your communications skills to deliver effective presentations for seminars
- – Expands your linguistic, critical thinking as well as analytical skills for formal academic essays
- – Recent trainees: postgraduate student (United Arab Emirates), Pre-master’s student (China)
- – Develops your pronunciation by improving your projection, intonation and stress
- – Improves your language abilities in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- – Focuses your practise for IELTS and Cambridge exams (FCE, CAE).
- – Recent trainees: accountant (Qatar), retired businessman (Japan), fashion buyer (South Korea), property developer (Saudi Arabia), gap year student (Germany)
Term dates, accommodation and prices
Please follow the links below:
Please fill in this form to submit an enquiry about our Personal Language Training course.
You may also wish to get in touch to arrange a campus tour or find out what it is like to live and study in the city of Oxford.
Personal Language Training
Students can add one-to-one English language lessons to their language classes. Lessons last 55 minutes and are charged at £57 per lesson.
Fees for the following examinations are currently between approximately
B2 First (FCE)
C1 Advanced (CAE)
C2 Proficiency (CPE)
Optional college weekend trips / theatre visits / excursions, etc.
Day excursions at weekends — free to £40
Theatre tickets and transport — £25 to £45
Weekend trip with overnight stay (two nights) — £70 to £300
Additional sports and other activities — £10 to £15 per week
Stationery/book purchase (loan of books is included in fees)
General spending money — allow a minimum of £80 per week
Bus travel: single trip from £2.00; 1 week £14.50; 4 week 49.00
St Clare’s sweatshirt £20
Please note: Prices are approximate please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org