St Clare’s Higher Education Fair
Our annual Higher Education fair provides a fantastic opportunity to meet university representatives in person, research university course options, find out advice on the application process both in the UK and overseas, and enhance your knowledge as you can select from up to 26 specialist seminars. This year we were very pleased to welcome 76 universities including Coventry University, ESADE Business and Law School, John Cabot University, King’s College London, London School of Economics, The University of British Colombia, University College London, University of Southern California, University of Toronto and University of Strathclyde.
Research into further study or professional career opportunities
Our International Baccalaureate students are encouraged to attend our Higher Education Fair every year, as Career and Higher Education support is embedded into our learning experience. They are given the opportunity to attend this event twice during their studies – which helps them hone their further study or professional career choices, so they are fully prepared for the next step!
The Higher Education Fair enables students to develop a career journey that matches their professional aspirations:
- explore the subject offering of a wide range of higher education providers
- meet university representatives from 10 countries worldwide including England, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and USA
- sign-up to receive communications from the higher education institutions they really like
- gain specialist advice from higher education professionals including tips on the application process and writing personal statements
- research into an area of interest through 26 dedicated seminars on topics like how to choose a course and university, introduction to studying in Canada and Australia, student life and studying in London, and what can be gained from a gap year
- attend specialist workshops on applying to Oxbridge or subject areas like medicine
- research into summer school courses
- plan for a gap year or find out current internship and apprenticeship opportunities
- learn more careers development opportunities around the world.