Are you unsure if the IB Diploma or A Levels is the right choice for you? We can help you make the right choice for your future studies. IB IB students take 6 subjects (3 at higher level and 3 at standard level). In addition IB students must undertake 3...
Exceptional IB examination results
We are pleased to announce an excellent set of IB results in the May 2020 exams, which reflects the outstanding work of students and staff.
In addition to the above we achieved:
- IB20 achieved a 100% pass rate.
- An excellent set of IB results with an overall average points score of 36 compared to a world average of 29.9 points. 36 points equates to 3 A grades at A-Level.
- 93% of St Clare’s students scored above the world average for the IB Diploma.
- 35% of our students scored 38 points or over, the normal offer made to candidates by Oxford University.
- IB20 leavers have secured places at many of the world’s top universities such as Oxford, Cambridge, UCL, Warwick, Bath in the UK; Dartmouth, Georgia Tech, Johns Hopkins, Toronto in the US and Canada; Utrecht, Leiden, Amsterdam, Bocconi in Europe.
- All of this year’s Oxbridge offer-holders achieved the grades they required for entry, and all of our medics were also successful.
|Mean score||Students with 40
points or more
30 points or more
24 points or more
The maximum score is 45 points and the pass mark is 24 points.
Once again our students have produced a remarkable set of results in the prestigious IB Diploma. We are relatively unselective in intake, making the average of 36.7 points (equating to better than 3 A grades at A level) even more impressive, and the...
Having studied the IB Diploma from 2012-2014 Alessandro then studied at Warwick business school. He has also set up Meccamico, his own business in the automotive sector matching an individual’s repair needs with the best person to fix the problem. We recently caught...