Outstanding IB examination results
We are pleased to announce an excellent set of IB results in the May 2020 exams, which reflects the outstanding work of students and staff.
- IB20 achieved a 100% pass rate.
- An excellent set of IB results with an overall average points score of 37 compared to a world average of 29.9 points. 37 points is equivalent to more than three A’s at A-level on average
- Once again, one of our students scored the perfect 45 point score, achieved by only 0.1% of students worldwide
- 95% of St Clare’s students scored above the world average for the IB Diploma.
- 51% of our students scored 38 points or over (equivalent to A*, A, A at A-level and the standard offer for Oxford University)
- 29% of our students scored 40+ points (equivalent to A*, A* A at A-level)
- IB20 leavers have secured places at many of the world’s top universities such as Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick, Bath in the UK; Dartmouth, Georgia Tech, Johns Hopkins, in the US, and Toronto in Canada; Utrecht, Leiden, Amsterdam, Bocconi in Europe.
- All of this year’s Oxbridge offer-holders achieved the grades they required for entry, and all of our medics were also successful.
Back to top ^