Once again our students have produced a remarkable set of results in the prestigious IB Diploma. We are relatively unselective in intake, making the average of 36.7 points (equating to better than 3 A grades at A level) even more impressive, and the...
University destinations for our IB students
This year’s outstanding results has enabled our students to select from a range of prestigious universities around the world including University of Cambridge, London School of Economics, Imperial College London and The University of Edinburgh in the UK; University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), University of California, Berkeley, Tufts University and Scripps Liberal Arts College in the USA. Also, Leiden University and Bocconi University in Europe. If you would like to find out more, visit our University Destinations tool.
We embed Careers & Higher Education into the learning experience
We are an international college and so you will benefit from our expertise and experience in further education options and career opportunities from a global perspective. We provide personalised guidance through one-to-one meetings as well as support in group sessions. Throughout your studies you will be supported through a range of options which include university options, gap years, apprenticeships and professional job offerings, so you can make well-informed decisions about your future.
University subject choices
In previous years students have chosen to study a range of further education subjects including:
- Business and Management: Business Studies, Management, Marketing, Hospitality, Business Administration.
- Creative Arts: Drama, Fashion & Textiles, Art foundation, Visual Arts, Music, Creative Writing & Journalism, Film & Media Production.
- Economics and Finance: Accounting, Economics, Finance.
- Engineering: Chemical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Geography, Development and the Environment: Environmental Science, Geography and Development.
- Humanities: History, History of Art, Philosophy.
- Law: LLB.
- Life Sciences: Anatomy, Biology, Biochemistry, Bio-medicine, Biotechnology, Genetics, Neuroscience, Pharmacology, Physiology.
- Literature, Languages and Linguistics: Language and Literature, Linguistics, Modern Foreign Languages.
- Maths and Computer Science: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics.
- Medicine and Healthcare: Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Healthcare.
- Physical Sciences: Earth Sciences, Natural Sciences, Physics.
- Politics and International Relations: Politics, International Relations.
- Social Sciences (excluding economics): Archaeology, Anthropology, Criminology, Psychology, Sociology.
If you would like to view more information on any of the above subject areas please click on our destination tool.
Theory of Knowledge is a core component of the IB Diploma. TOK promotes intellectual curiosity through critical thinking and reflection about what we know. Although TOK is not a philosophy course. It draws on aspects of epistemology in a very practical way. Mainly in...
Shortlisted for ‘Outstanding Community Involvement’ awardOur CAS group, Share and Care came about when students Marc, Jan, Shudath and Marius, noticed the growing number of homeless people in Oxford. What started off as the students independently buying...
Back to top ^