To ensure all students make the maximum progress whilst remote learning, Vice-Principal Academic, Alastair Summers offers some useful tips for approaching lessons from behind the computer screen. Maintain routine It’s important to get up and...
University destinations for our IB students
This year’s excellent results have ensured our students were able to select from many prestigious universities around the world.
In 2020 our IB Diploma graduates secured places at many of the world’s top universities such as Oxford University, Cambridge University, University College London, Dartmouth College, Georgia Institute of Technology, Johns Hopkins University, University of Toronto, Utrecht University, Leiden University, University of Amsterdam and Bocconi University. If you would like historic information on university destinations, please view our destinations tool.
We embed Careers & Higher Education into the learning experience
We are an international college and so you will benefit from our expertise and experience in further education options and career opportunities from a global perspective. We provide personalised guidance through one-to-one meetings as well as support in group sessions. Throughout your studies you will be supported through a range of options which include university options, gap years, apprenticeships and professional job offerings, so you can make well-informed decisions about your future.
University subject choices
In previous years students have chosen to study a range of further education subjects including:
- Business and Management: Business Studies, Management, Marketing, Hospitality, Business Administration.
- Creative Arts: Drama, Fashion & Textiles, Art foundation, Visual Arts, Music, Creative Writing & Journalism, Film & Media Production.
- Economics and Finance: Accounting, Economics, Finance.
- Engineering: Chemical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Geography, Development and the Environment: Environmental Science, Geography and Development.
- Humanities: History, History of Art, Philosophy.
- Law: LLB.
- Life Sciences: Anatomy, Biology, Biochemistry, Bio-medicine, Biotechnology, Genetics, Neuroscience, Pharmacology, Physiology.
- Literature, Languages and Linguistics: Language and Literature, Linguistics, Modern Foreign Languages.
- Maths and Computer Science: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics.
- Medicine and Healthcare: Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Healthcare.
- Physical Sciences: Earth Sciences, Natural Sciences, Physics.
- Politics and International Relations: Politics, International Relations.
- Social Sciences (excluding economics): Archaeology, Anthropology, Criminology, Psychology, Sociology.
If you would like to view more information on any of the above subject areas please click on our destination tool.
Are you unsure if the IB Diploma or A Levels is the right choice for you? We can help you make the right choice for your future studies. IB IB students take 6 subjects (3 at higher level and 3 at standard level). In addition IB students must undertake 3...
Once again our students have produced a remarkable set of results in the prestigious IB Diploma. We are relatively unselective in intake, making the average of 36.7 points (equating to better than 3 A grades at A level) even more impressive, and the...