English Club Online
One Personal Tutorial a week
Stimulating topic-based learning
Two interactive live group lessons a day
English for academic study, career development or everyday use
Online English Club classes help you make the maximum progress from home
Key facts: English Club Online
|Level:||From Intermediate (CEF B1) to Advanced (CEF C1+)|
|Start dates:||Every Monday|
|Length:||1 week or more|
|Class size:||Maximum 12 students|
|Lessons:||4 live group lessons (3.6 hours)|
|Timetable:||16:00 to 18:00 (UK time) Tuesday and Thursday|
|Fees:||£99 per week|
|Sample timetable:||English Club Online sample timetable|
|Activities:||Sample activities programme|
|Terms & Conditions|
Join our English Club to improve your language and speaking skills
Key benefits include:
- Gain language confidence: Practise English through conversational classes, discussions and debates
- Teacher-led language course with dedicated support: Study in small classes
- Improve English language accuracy and fluency: Benefit from integrated skills lessons (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Topic-based learning: Keep language learning current, relevant and interesting with our engaging Weekly Themes
- Develop everyday language skills: Focus on language improvement to enhance your general English
- Study skills for exams: Develop the English language skills you need for success in examinations
- International environment: Meet and interact with online students from around the world
How do I join the English Online course?
Pre-course assessment: We will ask to to complete a pre-course online English level test so we can assess your level of English
Access to our teaching environment: To access our online English course we will send you an email with your login details.
What equipment do I need to access English Online?
- A computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone
- Your device needs to have a camera, speakers and microphone.
Please fill in this form to submit an enquiry about our Online English Club.