One Personal Tutorial a week
Stimulating topic-based learning
Two interactive live group lessons a day
English for academic study, career development or everyday use
Online English classes help you make the maximum progress from home
Key facts: English Online
|Level:||From Intermediate (CEF B1) to Advanced (CEF C1+)|
|Start dates:||Every Monday|
|Length:||1 week or more|
|Class size:||Maximum 12 students|
|Lessons:||6 group lessons (5.5 hours) + 1 personal tutorial (optional) + 5 self-study lessons + social activities|
|Timetable:||16:00 to 18:00 (UK time) Monday, Wednesday and Friday|
|Fees:||£140 per week|
|Sample timetable:||English Online sample timetable|
|Activities:||Sample activities programme|
|Terms & Conditions|
Online English course focuses on language development and study skills
Key benefits include:
- Engaging online English language course: Interactive online study with 10 contact lessons per week
- Teacher-led language course with dedicated support: Study in small classes of up to 10 students
- Improve English language accuracy and fluency: Benefit from integrated skills lessons (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Topic-based learning: Keep language learning current, relevant and interesting with our engaging Weekly Themes
- Develop everyday language skills: Focus on language improvement to enhance your general English
- Study skills for exams: Develop the English language skills you need for success in examinations
- International environment: Meet and interact with online students from around the world
- Personalised support (optional): Benefit from a 1-to-1 tutorial with a language teacher to focus on your individual learning needs
- Track your progress with an End-of-Course Study Certificate: You will receive an End-of-Course study certificate upon completion of the course. If you study with us for more than 2 weeks you will receive an End-of-Course Report.
Join our English Online course to improve your language and study skills
Who is our English Online course for:
- students who plan to use English for academic study at university or career development or for everyday use (travel, international family and friends, personal interest)
- students who need a recognised, externally validated English language qualification for example IELTS or Cambridge exams (First, Advanced and Proficiency)
How do I join the English Online course?
Pre-course assessment: We will ask to to complete a pre-course online English level test so we can assess your level of English
Access to our teaching environment: To access our online English course we will send you an email with your login details.
What equipment do I need to access English Online?
- A computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone
- Your device needs to have a camera, speakers and microphone.
Please fill in this form to submit an enquiry about our Online English course.