Our CAS group, Share and Care came about when students Marc, Jan, Shudath and Marius, noticed the growing number of homeless people in Oxford. What started off as the students independently buying food for the homeless on the street, has become an organised initiative...
Accommodation for teenagers
Our accommodation comprises of 15 residential houses within a 5 minute walk of Banbury Road, where our teaching facilities are located. Each house accommodates between 7-25 students. The atmosphere is welcoming, informal and friendly. Our investment in our accommodation offers a safe and comfortable boarding experience. We welcome students from all over the world. You may be allocated a room with student from another country. This helps you make friends and enhances the international experience.
- Our House Parents are responsible for the supervision, welfare and care of students in each residence
- Residences are twin or triple rooms, with a limited number of single available. Male and female students live in separate houses
- All houses have a common room and a kitchen to make drinks and snacks
- Meals are provided in our modern and recently upgraded dining hall or Sugar House Café
- Free WIFI is available in each house and every student room
- House rules may differ for different age group. However, house rules must be followed
- Bed linen, towels and other useful amenities are provided
- Access to 24 hour welfare support through our network of deans, teachers, House Parents, and College nurses.
Our residences are just a short walk from the beautiful and historic city of Oxford where students can experience a thriving hub of culture and city sights.
Pre-IB work-related learning day Our Pre-IB work-related learning day takes place once a year and aims to promote key employability skills such as creativity, communication, presentation, teamwork, organisation and initiative. This year our Pre-IB students took part...
To ensure all students make the maximum progress whilst remote learning, Vice-Principal Academic, Alastair Summers offers some useful tips for approaching lessons from behind the computer screen. Maintain routine It’s important to get up and...
Back to top ^