Summer English language courses for adults
• 2, 3 and 4 week courses
• 1 free excursion per week
Study English language in Oxford over the summer
Our English language courses for adults provide an opportunity to improve your level of English over 2, 3 or 4 weeks. We offer a wide range of courses including English for Life, English for Examinations, English Combination, Leadership course and Personal Language Training. Our strong reputation matches our expertise; we have been teaching academic English to non-native speakers for over 60 years.
Our summer English language programme enables you to improve your skills whilst enjoying the academic study environment in Oxford:
- Expert teaching: benefit from being taught by experienced academic English teachers
- Develop your confidence: enhance your English language skills in small class sizes of maximum 12 adults
- Flexible learning approach: enables us to support your individual study goals
- Global community: our strong international cohort enables you to study English language with adults from all over the world
- Academic approach: our lessons are interactive and promote learning through topical weekly themes, view our sample themes
- One free excursion per week: our weekly excursions give you the opportunity to discover more about the UK’s rich culture and heritage
- Activities programme: offers activities to suit a variety of interests including theatre shows, local markets, punting on the River Thames and shopping in London
- Academic resources in Oxford: Immerse yourself in a city which offers world-famous museums and inspiring art galleries
- Based in Oxford: offers a wonderful setting where you can enjoy the beautiful architecture and parks
- Our location is accessible to transport routes: provides even greater opportunities to travel and explore the UK during your short stay. We are only 1 hour away from London by train.
Please fill in this form to submit an enquiry about our summer courses, or call us on +44 1865 517706.
You may also wish to get in touch to arrange a campus tour or find out what it is like to live and study in the city of Oxford.
We look forward to hearing from you.