Develop international networks
Be inspired by innovative guest speakers
Develop communication and critical thinking skills
|Level:||From intermediate (CEF B2) to advanced (CEF C2)|
|Start dates:||11 July and 25 July 2021|
|Course length:||2 weeks|
|Class size:||12 – 15 students|
|Lessons (hours):||21 (19.25) Monday to Friday|
|Lesson type:||21 in groups including visits and guest speakers|
|Fees:||From £825 per week|
|Fees include:||Tuition, accommodation, lunch, travel insurance, activities, sports and 1 excursion per week|
|Timetable:||Leadership course sample timetable|
|Optional extras:||Additional Excursions/Activities – £5 – £30|
|Airport transfers from £120 – Depending on pick-up location|
|Courier charges for visa support documents – £25|
|1-to-1 English language lessons – £59 per lesson.|
|Calculate course:||Calculate the cost of your course|
|Terms & Conditions|
Develop your leadership skills
Our Leadership Course is a personal development course for non-native speakers, who need to build their English language confidence and business techniques. This course is likely to appeal to gap-year and university students who use English for academic study or young professionals who use English for client meetings. Our course aims to increase leadership skills, enhance cross-cultural awareness, develop business networks and improve written and verbal communication skills for the business setting.
Equip yourself for the innovative business environment
- Discover the attributes of leadership by exploring leadership styles and challenges
- Develop negotiation techniques, real-life debating skills and effective communication for business presentations
- Learn vital leadership skills including critical thinking and teamwork
- Enhance your research skills and analytical ability by assessing trends and patterns
- Develop awareness of cross-cultural differences and develop the right level of formality in speaking and writing
- Become inspired by our innovative Guest Speakers and Study Visits to successful local enterprises
- Study alongside international students to build professional networks
- Discover new hobbies, cultural experiences or historic places of interest with our rich Activities and Excursions programme
- Immerse yourself in the inspiring city of Oxford with its beautiful architecture, sprawling parks and iconic cultural sites.
Summer price list and dates
Course package for adults
Our adult course prices include tuition, accommodation, meals, insurance, activities, sports and 1 excursion per week.
We look forward to welcoming you to Oxford this summer. For those that need to quarantine, we have set up quarantine arrival days on 1 July and 15 July 2021. You will need to purchase an additional 10 day quarantine package which includes:
- 15 hours English & Culture (10 hours live online classes + 5 hours self-study)
- Access to the residential house garden where you are staying
- Evening COVID safe activities online
- Make friends with students in the same bubble
- Access to protective equipment like face masks and hand sanitisers
- Accommodation in our college residence
- Welfare support – daily call or chat with our staff
- Full board – meals delivered to your room
- Price for 10 days is £590
After the quarantine period face-to-face teaching resumes. We would like to reassure you that our current precautions have already reduced the risks within the school environment. Our COVID web page includes the latest updates. We have also put together Covid-19 FAQs to help you plan your visit.
Other short summer courses
We offer a range of summer courses for adults depending on your personal learning goals.
Summer course enquiry
Please fill in this form to submit an enquiry about our Leadership course.
You may also wish to get in touch to arrange a campus tour or find out what it is like to live and study in the city of Oxford.
Back to top ^