Business and Leadership in Oxford
Develop international networks
Be inspired by innovative guest speakers
Develop communication and critical thinking skills
Summer Courses in 2021
We had hoped that travel restrictions would be relaxed in time for us to run summer courses in July and August this year.
Due to the complexity of the shifting situation and the fact that families need certainty, it is with a heavy heart that all face-to-face summer courses are cancelled for 2021. The welfare of students and staff remains our number one priority.
Business and Leadership in Oxford
|Level:||From intermediate (CEF B2) to advanced (CEF C2)|
|Start dates:||10 July and 24 July 2022|
|Course length:||2 weeks|
|Class size:||12 – 15 students|
|Lessons (hours):||25 (22.9) Monday to Friday|
|Lesson type:||25 lessons in groups including Study Visits and Guest Speaker events|
|Fees include:||Tuition, accommodation, lunch, travel insurance, activities, sports and 1 excursion per week|
|Accommodation:||College residence and homestay|
|Timetable:||Business and Leadership in Oxford course sample timetable|
|Optional extras:||Additional Excursions/Activities – £5 – £30|
|Airport transfers from £120 – Depending on pick-up location|
|Courier charges for visa support documents – £25|
|1-to-1 English language lessons – £59 per lesson|
|Breakfast and dinner everyday – £98|
|Quarantine package – Please contact us for details|
|Calculate course:||Calculate the cost of your course|
|Terms & Conditions|
Develop your business and leadership skills
Our Business and Leadership course is a personal development course for non-native speakers, who need to build their English language confidence and business techniques. This course is likely to appeal to gap-year and university students who use English for academic study or young professionals who use English for client meetings. Our course aims to increase leadership skills, enhance cross-cultural awareness, develop business networks and improve written and verbal communication skills for the business setting.
Equip yourself for the innovative business environment
- Discover the attributes of leadership by exploring leadership styles and challenges
- Develop negotiation techniques, real-life debating skills and effective communication for business presentations
- Learn vital leadership skills including critical thinking and teamwork
- Enhance your research skills and analytical ability by assessing trends and patterns
- Develop awareness of cross-cultural differences and develop the right level of formality in speaking and writing
- Become inspired by our innovative Guest Speakers and Study Visits to successful local enterprises
- Study alongside international students to build professional networks
- Discover new hobbies, cultural experiences or historic places of interest with our rich Activities and Excursions programme
- Immerse yourself in the inspiring city of Oxford with its beautiful architecture, sprawling parks and iconic cultural sites.
Other short summer courses
We offer a range of summer courses for adults depending on your personal learning goals.
Summer course enquiry
Please fill in this form to submit an enquiry about our Business and Leadership course.
You may also wish to get in touch to arrange a campus tour or find out what it is like to live and study in the city of Oxford.
Back to top ^