Summer English Language courses for adults 17+
Summer at St Clare’s is an unforgettable experience! We offer:
- study programmes to suit your needs
- two, three and four-week courses
- fully residential (in college or with a local homestay)
- full programme of activities
You will study in small classes taught by experienced teachers and you will be able to improve your level of English however long you stay with us. We design the classes around what you want to achieve when you are here. Our lessons are interactive and promote learning through specialist themes that change every week, view our sample themes.
Coming to Oxford this summer will be just perfect.
- beautiful buildings, museums and art galleries
- glorious parks
- punting on the River Thames
- excursions during the week and on the weekend
- musicals and shows, markets and shopping in London
- barbecues, cafés and pubs by the river
Have a question about the Summer English Language courses for adults 17+?
We always encourage students and parents to visit the college. Visits can be arrange at any time and we host two Open Mornings per year.
If you are not able to visit, please contact Patricia with any questions or enquiries you may have about St Clare’s or the Summer English Language courses for adults 17+.